We welcome your blog comments but have a few rules and all comments are moderated. This means your comment may not appear right away. We will make every effort to respond to comments in a timely manner.
By posting a comment to the 42Rules blog gives us the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit or modify your comments as we see fit.
Comments will get published if:
- You use a real name and do not pretend to be someone else.
- Your comment is respectful and professional.
- Your comment is only submitted once and not over and over again.
- It is not blatant spam or made solely for the purpose of a backlink to your site.
- Your comment makes sense and it applies to the post you are commenting on.
- You understand and agree that we have the right to publish your comment without your link if it is not on topic and appropriate for our site.
Our decisions on what comments get published are final and are not up for discussion.